Monday, August 5, 2019

     What motivates me to do well is being given this opportunity and not wanting to waist it, along with my love of the music. Our teachers are really good at relaying information and making sure we understand it regardless of the language barrier. I can honestly say I've never had teachers that were so good at showing how much they want us to do well. I think that being in Ghana does make a difference in how in how see my teachers and how much I want to do well. One might think that there's more pressure to perform when in a new place and they may be right with another place but not here. The teachers here don't add any pressure to us, they make it feel as though performing is like second nature. There's a connection alot like that of a mother or father nurturing their child. 

Thanks, 
Charles 

No comments:

Post a Comment