Thursday, July 25, 2019

Intro to Students: Andrew

Hey guys! My name's Andrew Krebsbach, and I'm a 2nd semester senior at St. Michael's College, majoring in Music. It's because of Joss and the West African Drumming program that I'm a music major, so I'm very excited to see the culture that changed the course of my academic career firsthand and experience it with the amazing friends I've made over these 2 years.

I'm especially looking forward to trying new food! I love to try things that aren't eaten in America, but are commonplace in other countries. I'm also looking forward to meeting the people of Kopeyia, the village where we will be staying. I hope to make some new friends!

Andrew

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrew and friends!
    Sending you love and best wishes for a fantastic trip. Hope you enjoy the warm and friendly people, food, and of course the music. We'll compare notes on West Aftica when you get home. Lots of love! Auntie and Uncle

    ReplyDelete