Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Hello Everybody,


     This is the day before we leave to go on our trip to Accra Ghana. I'm very excited about this trip, it's all I've been talking about this whole summer. Not only have I never been outside of the country but the African Drumming class with Joss has become a big part of my life since I joined my sophmore year. This class has given me experiences and taught me to think in ways I would have never considered before. From the music to the language to the traditions, this class has only enriched me and influenced my overall life experience. This trip to ghana will only enrich my experience with the culture further as I learn from the people who live in the culture everyday.

     I would like to take the time to thank all of the people that made this trip possible from my teacher, Joss' drive to get us this far and help us with everything we needed to make the trip go smoothly to the school administration that allowed us to take this trip in the first place and to all the people that donated money to help fund this trip. This trip would not be possible without this collaborative effort from all of the parties involved and I promise these efforts will not go to waist.

Thanks,
Charles

1 comment: